2019 Chevy Silverado Spotted In Thin Camo - Chevy Silverado Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-19-2017, 01:45 PM Thread Starter

2019 Chevy Silverado Spotted In Thin Camo

Not fully uncovered just yet, but the 2019 Chevy Silverado mule seen here is sporting a thinner layer of camo with some kind of porous mesh hiding the headlamps. Of course Chevy tried their best to hide their badge by taping it up to look like an oval, passing it as a Ford prototype perhaps, but thereís no fooling AutoBlog's spy photographers.

The grille consists of two thick bars with thinner slats added above and below. Lining up nicely with the two bars is a set of new Ďcí shaped looking headlamps with LED accents in the middle. Perhaps the upper portion houses the LED lights while the turn signals sits below. This new setup would help bridge that gap found between the Silverado 1500ís lights.

At the rear are taillights that may have been borrowed from the current Silverado along with the expected integrated trailer wiring connectors. Looking closely we see what could be the backup camera housing sticking through beside the license plate, a plausible assumption if rear facing cameras become the mandatory standard in the States.

One new rear design feature worth mentioning are the rear-facing dual exhaust cutouts, not common with Chevy as their current lineupís exhausts opens up to the side. Perhaps a new trend with Chevy, though we wonít know indefinitely until its expected reveal next year.
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-20-2017, 09:20 AM

You guys cant even imagine how bad I wanna these camo and mesh to be removed! Like the shape of the new LED lights, I'm pretty sure that they gonna look amazing. Hope, we gonna see some more leaked or spied photos of Silverado in the next few months.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-22-2017, 09:04 PM

Not a bad look for the exhaust system, I just hope it won't be the regular run of the mill exhuast setup but instead something unique to the Chevy brand. During this super competitve time for truck makers its a little thing that can go a long way.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-30-2017, 11:41 AM

I guess we're not getting the squared wheel fenders anymore, which is no big loss to me because they always looked a bit off. Also would be nice if the load floor is completely flat and without any weird bumps.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page