Hennessey Goliath - Chevy Silverado Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-26-2018, 11:22 AM Thread Starter

Hennessey Goliath

Hennessey has yet again taken it upon themselves to transform a Silverado Trail Boss in a 6X6 machine. They've taken the same formula that was such a success on the VelociRaptor and applied it here. The results is a 705hp monster that can do the 0-60 sprint in just 4.5 seconds. Its available now but will be limited to 24 units and is going to set you back roughly $375k.
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-26-2018, 02:27 PM

I like what Hennessy did to the Raptor but I wish they also sold overfenders as an accessory so we can have some extra character going on. The Mercedes 6x6 that started it all has exactly what i'm after....

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-03-2018, 12:03 PM

I think if you're going to spend this kind of money on a truck that Hennessey will be more than willing to spec it to your liking. Can't see it being all that expensive to place some additional plastic fenders.
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-04-2018, 06:11 PM

no doubt about that and it can even be done by regular body shop by using fiberglass or something lighter and easy to work with.
of all accessories/aftermarket parts for owners to buy I think these would sell well.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-07-2018, 12:52 PM Thread Starter

I would be fairly surprised if Hennessey managed to sell through all 24 of these units. A lot of people haven't forgotten how terribly they have treated customers in the past, and I'm still seeing mixed reports about the reliability of their products/tunes.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-23-2018, 12:07 PM

There is always going to be a risk when you go with an aftermarket ECU upgrade/flash. Imo there is no need for a sub 5 second pickup, but we know performance models are all the rage these days.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page